Prestige Casa Di Lusso 42 x 22 ‘2’ Bedroom
The Prestige Casa Di Lusso, meaning the ‘House of luxury”. They say it’s what inside that counts, but with the Prestige Casa Di Lusso, the exterior is just as impressive as the interior. With the natural wood cladding and the contrasting graphite uPVC windows and doors, matching front and side, glass fronted sundeck with sunken hot tub, the 'House of Luxury' really does have it all.
Every detail of the Prestige Casa Di Lusso has been thoughtfully designed to give you everything that comes to mind when you think 'Luxury'. This lodge combines opulence, elegance and indulgence whilst still representing exceptional value.
The front elevation allows the home to be engulfed with natural sunlight from the front opening French doors and full-length feature window. On entering the lodge you will immediately be attracted to the openness of the design, the elegant vintage and rustic charm. The spacious layout of the Casa Di Lusso has been cleverly designed to combine practical living with a stylish, indulgent elegance that will remain classically timeless.
The heart of any home is the kitchen and with an open planned layout, feature breakfast bar, brilliant white contemporary styled cupboards and an abundance of integrated appliances, this kitchen is no exception. The shabby chic furniture, contrasting soft furnishing and a clever use of colors allows this gem of a lodge to stand proud amongst any of its rivals.
The real wow factor is the sumptuous master bedroom, with king-sized bed, ‘his and hers’ reading lights, jaw-dropping walk-in wardrobe and a separate dressing table, completed by a spacious luxuriously appointed en-suite shower room that has been fitted with quality furnishings and finished to the highest standard.
The second bedroom has two full size single beds, double wardrobe and walled mirror and is further complimented by the boutique bathroom, with spacious double-ended bath, quality sanitary ware and indulgent furnishings.
Prestige Casa Di Lusso 42 x 22 '2' Bedroom Features:-
* Full BS3632 Residential Specification
* 99 year lease
* Fully welded rolled steel chassis
* Natural wood cladding with graphite uPVC energy efficient K glass windows and doors
* Front patio doors
* Specially designed lightweight roofing system with 40 years manufactures warranty fitted with a breathable membrane
* Double Glazed and central heating fitted with an A class combination condensing boiler
* Two free-standing sofa's with scatter cushions
* Feature fire place with electric log burner effect fire
* Quality fitted kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler, microwave and full gas oven and hob
* Free standing round dining table and four chairs
* King-size bed with wall mirror, dressing table and stool and massive walk-in wardrobe
* En-suite shower room with wash hand basin and WC
* Spacious twin bedroom with two single beds wall mirror and wardrobe
* Family bath room with double ended porcelain bath, wash basin and WC